But when you finally decided to try it and maybe you managed to find some of the most exotic weed strains out there, the question arises: what’s the best way to consume them?
Basically, the three most popular choices include eating, smoking, or vaping weed. They all have some benefits and drawbacks, but in this article, we’ll focus only on smoking and vaping. Do you want to know which method is the best for you? Here’s our analysis, based on safety, health effects, potency, and even quality of each one. Keep on reading to find out whether you should smoke or vape weed.
Smoking is one of the oldest ways of consuming weed. It’s very easy, quick, and it’s even legal in some places. But smoking has its drawbacks too - the fact that it can be harmful to your lungs comes first to mind.
Smoking can cause lung cancer, and if the smoke is too thick, it can also cause shortness of breath. The smoke is hot and can irritate the lungs. It may also contain many carcinogens and irritants, like toluene, acetone, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, nicotine, benzene, ash, lead, and many others.
What’s more, weed has a very strong, distinctive smell, and it can irritate neighbors or other people in your home. Ultimately, smoking is a straightforward way to consume weed, but it’s not discreet at all.
Vaping is a trendy way of consuming weed nowadays. You are getting the same benefits as smoking it, but you don’t inhale all those irritants and carcinogens. Overall, vaping is considered a healthier way to consume weed, but there’s still a need for more conclusive research regarding its long-term effects.
Vaping can involve a dry herb, e-juice products or concentrates. There are many different pens for dry herbs, and some even can be used with vape juice. Some vape pens have temperature control, which means you can adjust the heat to get the right effect.
How to Vape Weed?
Vaping is not as easy as smoking, but it’s not too difficult to learn. You just need a vaporizer pen or box mod, some weed or concentrated extracts, and you’re ready to get high. The best vaporizers heat your dry herb and extract and process them into vapor. For dry herb vaporizers, you need to grind your weed and put it into the heating chamber. When you inhale using the mouthpiece (often called a mouthpiece or draw stem), it will pull vapor from the chamber and through the heating element. The heating element helps vaporize the weed into a vapor you can inhale. A dry herb vaporizer is an excellent choice if you want a healthier way of smoking weed.
E-juice vaporizers work similarly but use cartridges with e-juice (or e-liquid). Just take off the cartridge and start vaping. E-juice vaporizers are usually pretty simple and easy to use, which makes them great for beginners. If you’re looking for an e-juice vape pen that can be used with dry herb, check the reviews on this page!
Pros of Vaping Weed
The pros of vaping weed are:
● The vapor is odorless and becomes odorless when it mixes with air so that it won’t bother anyone around you.
● E-juice vapes contain fewer toxic chemicals than cigarettes do.
● Vaping doesn’t leave any smell on your clothes or hair.
● Vaping is legal in many places where smoking isn’t, like public places, restaurants, bars, etc., but not always. Check the local laws, and signs.
● Vape pens are small and easy to carry anywhere with you; they don’t occupy much space and are very simple to use.
● Vapes don’t burn your weed to ash; they only heat them up to produce vapor - this leads to a better quality of weed in your vape pen when compared to a joint.
Cons of Vaping Weed
The cons of vaping weed are:
● E-juice vapes work only when charged up; they cannot be used if they run out of battery or don’t work correctly (unlike dry herb vapes).
● The battery life is not infinite; it depends on how often a person vapes and what type of e-juice they use for each session, so each battery has a limited number of uses (about 200-200 times).
● When a battery dies out, it must be replaced by a new one - usually by buying the same brand as before (since most vape manufacturers are not compatible with other brands).
● Dry herb vapes are more challenging to use than e-juice vapes because you need to grind your herbs every time you want to vape.
● You might lose some potent chemicals when you use the same herb more than once. If you grind your herbs for every session, you might get some residue leftovers from previous sessions that could affect the quality of your next session by not allowing you to get the maximum effects from your weed.
Vaping vs. Smoking Weed
So, how to compare vaping and smoking weed? There are many benefits to both, and your choice will depend on your preferences and lifestyle. If you like to be a part of the crowd and hang with friends in public places, you won’t be able to smoke weed. It can be a bit inconspicuous to vape in public places too, but at least you can do it without being noticed. Just take a small vape pen, some e-juice, and you’re ready to go! Plus, you can bring your vape with you anywhere and inhale on the go.
If you only use a vaporizer for weed, then just buy an e-juice vape pen. If you like to use weed in all the ways possible, it’s better to buy a dry herb vaporizer and some e-juice for it. It will be cheaper in the long run, and you’ll enjoy the same benefits of vaping weed at an even higher level!
SmokersGuide.com takes pride in featuring high quality articles to its readers, however does not assume liability for the claims and medical facts presented by the author. Please check with your doctor or medical practitioner, before consuming any products containing CBD, THC or any other products recommended by the sponsor. Make sure to always check for advised dosages, and please keep all THC and CBD products (including vapes, flowers, oils, concentrates or edibles) away from children, animals and any persons who may not desire to consume them. Make sure to clearly mark all products with warnings about the contents, and store all products in locked, child-proof containers, to avoid accidental ingestion. Please check your own country's laws regarding CBD and THC, and make sure shipping is allowed. SmokersGuide.com content is always created in countries where cannabis products are legal, for medicinal and/or for recreational uses. Smokers Guide does not encourage the use of cannabis in countries where its consumption is illegal. This page may contain affiliate links that may benefit SmokersGuide.com financially, without any added cost to our readers.