CannMed 2018 is a gathering of the greatest minds in medical cannabis, where they will further the convergence of medical cannabis research, treatment, and product development. The world’s top medical cannabis researchers will present their latest findings with regards to the efficacy of treating a variety of conditions with cannabis, including epilepsy, pain, traumatic brain injury, cancer, autism, and more. Physicians and clinicians will also share compelling case studies and clinical pearls they have collected through their experience treating patients with cannabis. Laboratory professionals will also share their revolutionary technologies when it comes to cannabinoid and terpenoid extraction, delivery methods, and quality and safety testing.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- Choose the Right Online Dispensary With These Useful Tips
- A Useful Guide To know Everything About Nicotine Vape Juice
- A Look At The Most Affordable Dry Herb Vaporizers On Sale...
- How Are THC And CBD Products Different From Each Other?...
- Can You Turn Your CBD Flower into Delta 8 Flower?
- The Dos And Don’ts Of Cannabis Use When Traveling
- One toke at a time: Best ways to smoke cannabis in 2021
- What Makes Dry Herb Vaporizers Healthy?
- How To Save Some Bucks While Ordering Disposable Vape Pens?
- Main Features of THC Delta 8. What Do We Need to Learn...
- Is Weed From Weed Delivery Service in Coquitlam Effective?
- 10 Compelling Facts About Cannabis Vape Pens in Canada