CannMed 2018 is a gathering of the greatest minds in medical cannabis, where they will further the convergence of medical cannabis research, treatment, and product development. The world’s top medical cannabis researchers will present their latest findings with regards to the efficacy of treating a variety of conditions with cannabis, including epilepsy, pain, traumatic brain injury, cancer, autism, and more. Physicians and clinicians will also share compelling case studies and clinical pearls they have collected through their experience treating patients with cannabis. Laboratory professionals will also share their revolutionary technologies when it comes to cannabinoid and terpenoid extraction, delivery methods, and quality and safety testing.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- Is Natural Kratom The Most Trending Thing Now?
- Useful Tips For Buying Cannabis Seeds From The Best Seed...
- Know before you grow - how to check the quality of...
- 6 Laws Anyone Working in Kratom Should Know
- Top Jack Herer Strains FAQs Answered
- 4 Common Health Issues That CBD Can Help Treat
- CBD Vape Juice vs. CBD Cartridges: What’s the Difference?
- How CBD Can Help You to Look After Your Skin
- 5 Surprising Uses for Medical Cannabis
- Is It Safe To Vape CBD Hemp Flower?
- Keeping up With the Kids: Supplements for Busy Parents
- How 8 Things Will Change the Way You Approach CBD Vape...