CannMed 2018 is a gathering of the greatest minds in medical cannabis, where they will further the convergence of medical cannabis research, treatment, and product development. The world’s top medical cannabis researchers will present their latest findings with regards to the efficacy of treating a variety of conditions with cannabis, including epilepsy, pain, traumatic brain injury, cancer, autism, and more. Physicians and clinicians will also share compelling case studies and clinical pearls they have collected through their experience treating patients with cannabis. Laboratory professionals will also share their revolutionary technologies when it comes to cannabinoid and terpenoid extraction, delivery methods, and quality and safety testing.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- Organic Cannabis, The Emerald Cup and Unity - Eddy Lepp...
- Hollywood to Hollyweed - Interview with Jesus Hands
- Eddy Lepp is Free! Cannabis Legend Free After 10 Years
- Haleigh's Hope High CBD Cannabis Oil
- Legal Cannabis in California - The Basics on Recreational...
- Prohibition Does Not Work.
- Smart Drugs A-Z - What's On An Amsterdam Smart Shop Menu?
- Magic Truffles Safe Trip Tips & Advice From The Jellinek...
- Top 5 Reasons Why The UK Psychoactive Substances Act Won't...
- Are German Police Trying to Hire Cannabis Smokers?
- Cannabis Social Clubs in Spain
- Cannabis Cures Cancer? Is Marijuana & Cannabis Oil the...