CannMed 2018 is a gathering of the greatest minds in medical cannabis, where they will further the convergence of medical cannabis research, treatment, and product development. The world’s top medical cannabis researchers will present their latest findings with regards to the efficacy of treating a variety of conditions with cannabis, including epilepsy, pain, traumatic brain injury, cancer, autism, and more. Physicians and clinicians will also share compelling case studies and clinical pearls they have collected through their experience treating patients with cannabis. Laboratory professionals will also share their revolutionary technologies when it comes to cannabinoid and terpenoid extraction, delivery methods, and quality and safety testing.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
Monday 22 October 2018 - Wednesday 24 October 2018
UCLA Luskin Conference C
- Experiencing Burnt Taste While Vaping? Here’s How You...
- How CBD Can Help Reduce Stress
- Vaping Do’s And Don’ts For Beginners
- BUD ROT. Identifying, Curing, and Prevention
- CBD vs THC: which one is right for you?
- The best spots in Tanzania that you need to visit
- What Are The Effects of Vaping CBD?
- A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Dry Herb Vaporizers + Top...
- 6 Facts to Know About the Legalization of Marijuana
- Dolato Strain Review
- Does Delta-8 Help With Cramps During Periods?
- 4 Tips for Picking the Best Vape Kit