CannMed 2018 is a gathering of the greatest minds in medical cannabis, where they will further the convergence of medical cannabis research, treatment, and product development. The world’s top medical cannabis researchers will present their latest findings with regards to the efficacy of treating a variety of conditions with cannabis, including epilepsy, pain, traumatic brain injury, cancer, autism, and more. Physicians and clinicians will also share compelling case studies and clinical pearls they have collected through their experience treating patients with cannabis. Laboratory professionals will also share their revolutionary technologies when it comes to cannabinoid and terpenoid extraction, delivery methods, and quality and safety testing.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- The Perfect Food To Go Along With Your Recreational...
- What You Should Know About Cannabis Treatment And How It...
- All you need to know about CBD flower
- Qualities to Look for in a Dispensary
- Most Efficient Ways to Consume Cannabis
- All You Need to Know About Delta-8 Cannabinoid
- VG vs. PG E-liquid: How It Affects Vaping Performance?
- 8 Myths About Vape Flavors
- Is The CBD Market Worth Entering?
- 5 Features To Look For In A Dab Rig
- Increasing Terpene Levels in Weed: 3 Tips For DIY Growers
- 10 Award-Winning E Liquids of 2020