This January 31st-February 1st, over 2,000 of the nation’s leading cultivators, dispensary operators, extraction artists, ancillary product providers and infused product manufacturers will convene to discuss best practices, present case studies, and share information about the science and emerging technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- Top White Kratom Strains for Beginners
- Is Natural Kratom The Most Trending Thing Now?
- Useful Tips For Buying Cannabis Seeds From The Best Seed...
- Know before you grow - how to check the quality of...
- 6 Laws Anyone Working in Kratom Should Know
- Top Jack Herer Strains FAQs Answered
- 4 Common Health Issues That CBD Can Help Treat
- CBD Vape Juice vs. CBD Cartridges: What’s the Difference?
- How CBD Can Help You to Look After Your Skin
- 5 Surprising Uses for Medical Cannabis
- Is It Safe To Vape CBD Hemp Flower?
- Keeping up With the Kids: Supplements for Busy Parents