This January 31st-February 1st, over 2,000 of the nation’s leading cultivators, dispensary operators, extraction artists, ancillary product providers and infused product manufacturers will convene to discuss best practices, present case studies, and share information about the science and emerging technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- How To Overcome The Initial Hurdles Of Vaping As A Beginner
- Keep Your Cannabis Fresh: Best Storing Tips
- Can Dentists Tell If You Vape?
- Do Hemp-Derived Delta-9 Gummies Get You High?
- CBD Vs. THC: How To Incorporate Them Safely Into Your...
- Vaping in the Workplace: What Employers and Employees Need...
- A Guide to Growing Your Own Marijuana in New Hampshire
- Your Full Guide to Legality of Marijuana in Ohio
- What are the Main Benefits of CBD? Top 8 High-Potency...
- Everything you need to know about e-shishas
- Marijuana 101: How to Tell the Difference Between Mold and...
- Experiencing Burnt Taste While Vaping? Here’s How You...