This January 31st-February 1st, over 2,000 of the nation’s leading cultivators, dispensary operators, extraction artists, ancillary product providers and infused product manufacturers will convene to discuss best practices, present case studies, and share information about the science and emerging technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
NCIA Seed to Sale Show 2017
Wednesday 1 February 2017
Colorado Convention Cent
700 14th St
- Legal Cannabis in California - The Basics on Recreational...
- Prohibition Does Not Work.
- Smart Drugs A-Z - What's On An Amsterdam Smart Shop Menu?
- Magic Truffles Safe Trip Tips & Advice From The Jellinek...
- Top 5 Reasons Why The UK Psychoactive Substances Act Won't...
- Are German Police Trying to Hire Cannabis Smokers?
- Cannabis Social Clubs in Spain
- Cannabis Cures Cancer? Is Marijuana & Cannabis Oil the...
- Recreational Marijuana Laws in the USA - State by State
- What is Medical Marijuana?
- Weed Science: What is CBD?
- Weed Science: What are Cannabis Terpenes?