This January 31st-February 1st, over 2,000 of the nation’s leading cultivators, dispensary operators, extraction artists, ancillary product providers and infused product manufacturers will convene to discuss best practices, present case studies, and share information about the science and emerging technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- How to Assess the Quality of a CBD Product
- Why Is Delta 8 Known as Delta 9's a Nice Younger Sibling?
- How to use CBD oil for pain management
- Everything You Should Know About Vaping Cannabis
- 6 Cannabis Friendly Destinations to Explore
- 5 Ways Cannabis Can Affect Your Mental Wellness
- Your complete guide to indicas
- Top Ways to Consume Cannabis Products
- Health Tips: The Benefits Of CBD Oils And Other CBD Products
- CBD Oil: Is Stronger Always Better?
- Effective Tips That Will Help You Boost Your Vaping...
- Should You Get a Dab Rig or Bong?