This January 31st-February 1st, over 2,000 of the nation’s leading cultivators, dispensary operators, extraction artists, ancillary product providers and infused product manufacturers will convene to discuss best practices, present case studies, and share information about the science and emerging technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
- The Perfect Food To Go Along With Your Recreational...
- What You Should Know About Cannabis Treatment And How It...
- All you need to know about CBD flower
- Qualities to Look for in a Dispensary
- Most Efficient Ways to Consume Cannabis
- All You Need to Know About Delta-8 Cannabinoid
- VG vs. PG E-liquid: How It Affects Vaping Performance?
- 8 Myths About Vape Flavors
- Is The CBD Market Worth Entering?
- 5 Features To Look For In A Dab Rig
- Increasing Terpene Levels in Weed: 3 Tips For DIY Growers
- 10 Award-Winning E Liquids of 2020