This January 31st-February 1st, over 2,000 of the nation’s leading cultivators, dispensary operators, extraction artists, ancillary product providers and infused product manufacturers will convene to discuss best practices, present case studies, and share information about the science and emerging technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
NCIA Seed to Sale Show 2017
Wednesday 1 February 2017
Colorado Convention Cent
700 14th St
Other Upcoming Events
The Hemp & Cannabis THC Fair Merced 2017
The Hemp & Cannabis THC Fair Sacramento 2017
The Hemp & Cannabis THC Fair Coos Bay 2017
420 Games Seattle 2017
2017 Grass Roots Craft Cup, Expo, and Dispensary Tour
High Times US Cannabis Cup NorCal 2017
Rise Together Festival 2017
The Hemp & Cannabis THC Fair Fairbanks 2017
- Top 5 Reasons Why The UK Psychoactive Substances Act Won't...
- Are German Police Trying to Hire Cannabis Smokers?
- Cannabis Social Clubs in Spain
- Cannabis Cures Cancer? Is Marijuana & Cannabis Oil the...
- Recreational Marijuana Laws in the USA - State by State
- What is Medical Marijuana?
- Weed Science: What is CBD?
- Weed Science: What are Cannabis Terpenes?
- Weed Science: THC, CBD - What are Cannabinoids?
- Festivals, Concerts & Parties - What's On in Amsterdam?
- Cannabis Concentrates - Butane Hash Oil, Wax, Shatter
- What Is Absinthe? Meet The Green Fairy