This January 31st-February 1st, over 2,000 of the nation’s leading cultivators, dispensary operators, extraction artists, ancillary product providers and infused product manufacturers will convene to discuss best practices, present case studies, and share information about the science and emerging technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
SmokersGuide Event Profile
NCIA Seed to Sale Show 2017
Wednesday 1 February 2017
Colorado Convention Cent
700 14th St
- Experiencing Burnt Taste While Vaping? Here’s How You...
- How CBD Can Help Reduce Stress
- Vaping Do’s And Don’ts For Beginners
- BUD ROT. Identifying, Curing, and Prevention
- CBD vs THC: which one is right for you?
- The best spots in Tanzania that you need to visit
- What Are The Effects of Vaping CBD?
- A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Dry Herb Vaporizers + Top...
- 6 Facts to Know About the Legalization of Marijuana
- Dolato Strain Review
- Does Delta-8 Help With Cramps During Periods?
- 4 Tips for Picking the Best Vape Kit