The legal global cannabis market is booming. As increased legalisation across the US takes effect, the industry has transformed to a burgeoning market. Last year alone, legal cannabis sales increased by 25% to reach $6.7 billion in total U.S. sales alone. The legal cannabis market is forecasted to hit a tremendous $21.8 billion in total annual sales by 2020.
CanEx Jamaica is a unique conference that will focus on the North American, Latin American and Caribbean cannabis landscape with key insight for those looking to invest in and be an integral part of the burgeoning market. CanEx Jamaica will host an international speaker line-up and showcase the very best state-of-the-art grow facilities, technology, branding and political advocacy.
CanEx Jamaica will deliver:
• Expert Speakers and panelists, shaping the future of the global cannabis market
• First-hand insight into the most cutting-edge market innovations and technologies
• Unrivalled networking opportunities between the movers, shakers and decision makers shaping the industry
• Opportunity to meet key policy makers and strategic influencers
• Interactive sessions which facilitate a deep-dive into the cannabis-related topics that matter most to you
• Themed tracks around medical cannabis, investment opportunities and legal frameworks
• An opportunity to extend the networking into the weekend by joining the celebrations of roots and reggae at the High Vibes Roots and Reggae Festival