The International Cannabis Business Conference strives to bring important knowledge to those in the cannabis industry or interested about the industry.
Our professional program will provide the information needed to help businesses and entrepreneurs succeed in the cannabis industry as well as valuable networking opportunities.
Learn from the experts
about how to grow your
Answers to your legal
questions and the latest
information on new laws
Meet and greet the
producers and manufacturers
of the latest technology
The International Cannabis Business Conference (ICBC) is a business and networking event like none other. It is unique in that it brings in the top cannabis attorneys and professionals, as well as politicians, celebrities and journalists from around the U.S. and the world. The days are filled with networking and well-informed and lively speakers, and the evenings are filled with music and laughter. The ICBC is an environment expressly created for learning and networking and is a must attend for any serious Canna entrepreneur.
Featuring the following speakers:
● Dale Sky Jones Dale co-founded the National Cannabis Industry Association and Californians to Regulate Medical Marijuana. She’s now working at Oaksterdam University to train people within the cannabis industry.
● Raul Del Pino leads project direction and management for Spannabis, Europe's largest cannabis fair and expo.
● Lukas Behal is founder and managing director at Cannafest s.r.o, the international trade show of cannabis and medical herbs.
● Philippe Lucas is vice president of patient advocacy at Tilray, a federally authorized medical cannabis production, research and distribution company based in Nanaimo, BC.
● Debby Goldsberry, director of Magnolia Wellness Collective, has been a leader in the marijuana industry for over 25 years. She also co-founded the Berkeley Patients Group.
● Zeta Ceti, founder of Green Rush Consulting, has spent the last 20 years in the California cannabis industry as a master cultivator, patient advocate and entrepreneur.
● Steve Bloom is editor-in-chief of Freedom Leaf magazine. He also publishes and edits CelebStoner.com, a leading source for marijuana and celebrity news.
● Ngaio Bealum is one of the premiere cannabis comics in the United States. He has appeared on Comedy Central, BET, MTV and the Getting Doug with High podcast.
● Jessica Billingsley co-founded MJ Freeway Business Solutions, a leading cannabis business software platform.
● Ed Rosenthal, the “guru of ganja” is a master cannabis cultivator that has written or edited more than a dozen books about marijuana cultivation and social policy.
● Amanda Reiman is the Manager of Marijuana Law and Policy for the Drug Policy Alliance. She manages DPA’s marijuana reform work nationally and internationally.
● Henry Wykowski, the leading cannabis tax attorney in the nation, once prosecuted high-profile tax-evasion cases for the U.S. Justice Department.
● David Hua is the CEO and co-founder of Meadow, which delivers cannabis-based medicines.
● Troy Dayton is cofounder & CEO of the ArcView Group, a premier cannabis business investment group and market research firm.
● Chris Conrad is an internationally respected expert on industrial hemp and marijuana. His newest book is The Newbie’s Guide to Cannabis and the Industry.
● Ben Larson is the co-founder and managing partner of Gateway, helping aspiring entrepreneurs achieve their business potential. Prior to launching Gateway, Ben managed global operations for Founder Institute, the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program.
● Todd McCormick battled cancer throughout childhood and has dedicated his life to the study and research of cannabis. He was an editor of The Emperor Wears No Clothes.
● Evan Horowitz is the founder of WeedClub.com, 420 on Twitter, and is the host of @420 Pitch by WeedClub.
● Arjan Roskam, founded Amsterdam’s Green House Seed Company and Green House Coffee Shops, and is the creator of the “Strains Hunters” documentary series
For more details about this event, click here.